Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Little Less "Tart" Please


2008_03090058
Originally uploaded by briannecyr
Check it out... the fucktard that designed this monstrosity was definitely fired.

We were out shopping for my bridesmaid dress last week, and the sales lady came back with this beauty for me to try on. I do believe the exact words out of my mouth were: What the fuck is this? I am 28 years old, and I am NOT going to a children’s birthday party!

However, if I was going to hit up a children’s birthday party this dress would definitely make the final cut. I look like a cake topper for a sweet sixteen.

Donna would probably have bought this gem and worn it proudly just for jokes. I am not that brave. Yet.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I didn't even notice the bow around the waist when I saw this montrosity live. Hilarious!