Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Procreation


mar17 031
Originally uploaded by briannecyr
For about the last 10 years, Donna has been busting my balls about having some grandbabies. It started just after high school and has gotten progressively worse over the last few years. (Poor Evan!)

I knit up these little darlings for a friend of mine who is having a baby this spring. Not only are these the most adorable things you've ever seen, but there is a little matching bonnet. Tres Bien!

Knitting these little baby treats is probably not helping the whole late-twenties womanly urges to procreate. Don't you just want to fill those little booties with some tiny toes???

It's a good thing I have friends who are brave enough to rear children. It should help fend off my urges for another few years at least... but I doubt that it will stop Donna from busting my balls.

2 comments:

Allison said...

These booties definitely made my uterus scream. They are adorable.

carrice said...

My womb is threatening a staged walkout anyday now. At first I didn't believe in baby urges, but the racing hormones have made me a believer!

Cute booties, by the way!